Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time for a new chapter

Oh holy heck, I'm writing a blog. I've always concidered starting one up, but I guess I've just been too lazy to actually go through with it.
Alright, so let's be honest... I actually started this up because I've decided to dive into the world of scams, disappointments and curiousity. That's right, I went ahead and started up an at home business thing. However, I am pretty proud of myself because I didn't spend hundreds of dollars like some people I read about did. I think I spent like maybe $50 dollars on everything. And hey if it gets me at least some money that's better than nothing!
I decided to do this because of my month from hell. Literally, a whole MONTH of hell. Back to back to back to back incidents that caused me to head down into a black hole. My grandma was put into the hospital, while she was there my mom died (miss you mom!); then a few weeks later I lost my job (Thanks economy!) and then I got sick... gross sick. Oh yeah and then the roommate I was suppose to get decided to move to Bali instead. Hmmm? It was so much fun, man what a month!
Anyway, I've been trying to get a new job but let's face it. Along with the other billion people who have lost the jobs during this economic downfall it's going to probably take me months to find one! That is why I decided to try this at home thing. At least it will give me something to do while I continue to look!

So this is why it's time for a new chapter. I'm so over being depressed and bummed about the month I previously had; I'm ready to get out there and start doing stuff again! I really hope this works, wish me luck that it does! I'll spread the word whether it does or not, for my fellow curious cats! Well I'm out... peace peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley V! I'm doing the same thing!! A newbie myself. I'm just spouting off on my own blog about doing a program writing articles and bloggs. I haven't made any money yet, but expect to! Just gotta learn (at least at this point) how to get the blog seen. http://OurFearOfWorkAtHome.blogspot.com
    Good Luck to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete