Thursday, May 14, 2009

You've been HOODWINKED!

So last night I decided to take a break from my grueling work of trying to set up my new "business" (Haha, I still feel like a fool for actually setting one up, but I'm actually thinking that this might work! It's already starting to make some progress). My brother decided to come over with this movie I had never even heard of. Hoodwinked.

It's like a total remix on Little Red Riding Hood, and it's animation. It definitely had some funny parts, but I don't know if it's something I would watch again on my own! There was one certain part involving a ram that made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight. Haha, still gets me.

So it's Day 4 of my business... There's SO much reading involved... OIY! But I'm actually learning a lot. Even if this falls through I'm learning some great marketing tactics that would really work for any business. They say it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to start to get good traffic and your first sale, I'm going to try and make it by the end of this week! I gots bills to pay! haha. Well, I'm off to read and write articles.. fun fun!

Wish me luck!



Love to all,
Ashley V!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your business! what kind of business is it by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck, can I come join you on that beach??

    Come and visit if you can.

    ReplyDelete